Thank you for sharing your top podcast recommendations on my Instagram post! I have a few favorites of my own, but really wanted to hear from you and find out what you are into. Lately I love listening to Podcasts when traveling or taking a walk, and they have been such a great resource for my business. They can offer tips to help you figure things out as an entrepreneur from a financial and practical standpoint, or just keep you inspired! I hope you'll enjoy this round-up!
1. Being Boss- A podcast for creative female entrepreneurs. Topics include "How to Find Brand Ambassadors" & strategies to grow your passive income.
2. Awesome With Alison- Covers topics like meditation and gratitude, but husband and wife team share their entrepreneurial advice as well.
3. Goal Digger - wedding photographer and social media influencer Jenna Kutcher shares how to grow traffic across multiple social media platforms. She shares a lot of tips about blogging and Pinterest.
4. Her Money with Jean Chatzky- financial advice and topics like investing wisely & how to launch your side gig. Awesome celebrity interviews (i.e. Hoda Kotb & Gloria Steinem).
5. Social Media Marketing Happy Hour- hosts Dawn Ortiz & Traci Reuter share social media strategy in their 15 minute minisodes. Learn about "Email Marketing and Mistakes You Want to Avoid" or "Creating an Irresistible Offer".
6. The Skinny Confidential- This is a his & hers podcast, neat huh?! Topics range from "PR in the Digital Age" to "Travel Hacks, Tips, & Tricks".
7. NPR's How I Built This- Guy Raz interviews successful entrepreneurs like Kate Spade, Bumble founder Whitney Wolfe, and AOL's Steve Case. This is an enjoyable podcast for men & women.
8. Creative Empire-The goal of this podcast is "to connect you with industry thought leaders to help develop the business side of your creative hustle." Sign me up for that, stat!
9. Positively Creative Podcast- Artist Dorothy Collier shares how her positive outlook helped make her art career a success. Topics range from working with your spouse to tips for styling photos.
10. Free Cookies- Yogi Kathryn Budig & sports reporter Kate Fagan dish on topics like wellness, sports, & lifestyle. Choose the episode where these ladies share about their career game-changers or learn which sport is best for your body type.
Please leave a comment below or in my Instagram post if you have another recommendation, or report back if you try out one of these podcasts!